I was tagged to do this. Thanks mom! So the deal is this, I just have to write 10 honest things about myself. Honest and somewhat surprising or entertaining.
1. I hate to do Laundry and would rather scrub my toilet. My husband is super good and does a lot of it :)
2. I hate dogs in my house and I have one. Dog hair gag!:(
3. I love being with my family! I have the best husband ever:)
4. I love to go to SLC with my mom and sisters:)
5. Bear Lake is one of my favorite vacation spots and we go every year.
6. I play co-ed softball every year and I'm one of the worst on our team.
7. I find hair in my food all the time at restaurants. I watch every bite.
8. I hated working in the yard when I was little, and would rather clean the house. Now I'm totally opposite.
9. I had to feed fox's with my sister when I was little. I hated it and starved the one that wanted to eat us.
10. I hate to spend money.
I tag Lyndsay V, Angie C, Lindsey Smith, Suz Webb, Trisha Jorgensen, Tiffany Hansen
Monday, March 15, 2010
Posted by The Jones Family at 10:11 AM
1 comments:
You starved the fox...awwww
Post a Comment