


Branson and Haylee are keeping us busy this summer. Haylee has had 2 swim meets and Branson plays baseball 2-3 times per week. It has been fun to watch them get better and better and what they do! Josh decided that he would try coaching Branson's baseball team this year. It has been fun and Branson loves it.

4 comments:
wow, you guys have had a fun summer. hawaii... i'm so jealous! I can't wait for our little people to play sports, i think that will be so fun. it looks like your doing good. we need to get together one of these days. next time i am in logan i'll give you a buzz.
Trisha...I think our girls would get along so much! My daughter is on the swim team too and whenever I read your blog I think they are so much alike. Love that your kids are enjoying all of their summer time activities. Your little guy looks like such a pro out there. You must be such a proud cheering MOM! Take care!
How FUN
I wish I was swimming too. Branson looks great swinging that bat!!!
Trisha you really need to update your blog! haha love ya
Post a Comment