When you said you "looked at my blog" I never thought to think you do it too. Good think I'm sneaky like that and I found yours! Now we can keep in touch!
Josh and I have been married for 8 years and have 2 kids, Haylee and Branson. Josh works at Cache Valley Specialty Hospital as a x-ray and CT tech. He really likes his job and has worked there for 9 years. I Work at Dr. Ellis' office and enjoy my job. I also love being a mom!
2 comments:
I'm jealous, it looks like so much fun there! I bet you were shocked when you came back to more snow. We wish we could live in Hawaii too.
Take care!
When you said you "looked at my blog" I never thought to think you do it too. Good think I'm sneaky like that and I found yours! Now we can keep in touch!
Post a Comment