Haylee had a friend over, and Josh knows just how to embarrass her. Josh does his hair, he puts on awful clothing and usually pulls his pants up to his chest. Haylee gets so mad at him. sometimes he even goes outside with her, at this point she won't claim him as her dad. In return Haylee and her friends put on makeup and scared us when we got home from hanging out with our neighbors.
4 comments:
What a good dad. I was looking at some of your older posts and you look so good. I can't wait till I can be cute and thin again. You guys have such a cute little family.
Looks like alot of fun! ha ha
TOO funny! That's what dad's are for. Your little Haylee is growing up way to fast. She is absolutely adorable. SO is Josh in his pic! LOL.
Ha you I nee your email address. I want to see you and a few people are throwing a shower for me in Logan. And by the way you need a new post:)
Post a Comment