Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ryan playing games.

Jessica having some soup.

Zach amd Josh and Trisha. 2009



4 comments:

Reena Bostock said...

Trisha,
Time has flown by...I can't believe how big Haylee is and your little guy isn't so little anymore. I'm glad you found my blog, keep in touch.
Happy New Year!
Reena

Suz said...

Hey you! I am so glad you found me. I think the last time I saw you your were prego with Branson. Ya, time flies. He is so cute and so is Haylee. I can't believe how big they are.

ToddandTrisha said...

I am glad that you left me a comment, congrats on joining the blogging world!!! Looks like you had a great christmas and new years. That is crazy you have a dog. Hope to see ya soon.

Lindsey Smith said...

you look so dang good, so cute. I am so glad you started a blog, i really have been waiting. you have such a cute family and i would love to go to lunch next time i come up. keep in touch!